Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink for Weed Detox
We have the best Stinger Detox Drink review on the internet right here. You have come to the right place. Our review tells you how to use the product and finally concludes with our opinion on if the product works for weed detox. You’ll get to know about:
- Can I take Stinger Detox Drink to pass a drug test?
- Will I Pass a saliva test.
- Will it help me to pass a pee drug test.
- Directions that produce results.
- How long does it last?
- Establishments near me that sell Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink.
Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink Instructions and Ingredients
Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink has different flavors like grape and fruit that claim to flush the system of substance like cannabis sativa. It contains 50 grams of carbohydrate to get the kidneys flushing out the blood and urine, as well as supplements such as:
- D- Ribose. This is a sugar that provides extra energy, oxygen, and sugar to the body, sparing other carbohydrates and promoting the kidneys to do the detoxification of the rest of the sugars. It also helps the mitochondria in cleansing one’s extracellular matrix.
- Niacin which promotes energy metabolism and stabilizes blood pressure in the body including the kidneys which will do much of the detoxing Niacin also breaks down fat cells to release the stored THC and marijuana cannabinoids to cleanse the body of cannabis sativa before your urinalysis.
- L-taurine is known for detoxifying the liver.
- Methylsulfonylmethane or MSM. This plant nutrient provides a bioavailable form of sulfur that increases the permeability of the cell membrane, allowing toxins to pass easily out of the cell and out of the body through the urine.
- L-lysine helps break down fat-causing fat cells to release their stored THC into the bloodstream such that it may not be detected in urine analysis tests for probation, employment, or other uses.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Step by step guide how to use Stinger Detox the Buzz Drink
- You must be clean from cannabis for 48 hours.
- Drink the contents of the 8-ounce bottle of Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink for THC detox 90 minutes before being tested for drugs.
- Fill the empty bottle with water and drink it down twice.
- Be prepared to urinate several times before your test.
- Don’t drink milk or other fatty substances that may absorb THC.
- Be sure the piss you are passing for the test is a second, third or more pee, not the first after detoxification with this detox drink.
- You may test clean for 5 hours after detoxifying.
Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink is a supplement and thus claims have not been evaluated by the US FDA. It is not used to treat, prevent, diagnose, or cure any disease. Do not take if under 18, pregnant, ill, or taking prescription and OTC drugs. Consult a physician before initially taking a supplement.
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
|+1 (866) 961-8378|
Stinger detox is launched in 1993 and is considered among the first weed detox products.
Standard shipping is Free, special shipping requests costs vary.
Overnight shipping is available.
Unopened products can be returned within 10 days for a refund.
Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink provides a time-limited detox and a 5-hour window in which you may test clean of weed as your fat cells will have opened up and spilled out the stored THC to flush out in the urine for a few hours. However, in order to be permanently clean of weed, the company recommends its product Stinger 7 Day and 5X 7-day detox which may flush the system of THC over the course of a week using a similar method to The Buzz 5 x Drink.
The 5X The Buzz formula is also available in soft gels.
For drug tests of hair follicles, Stinger Detox has a formula called Stinger Folli-Kleen Hair Cleanser which is applied to the hair after a standard shampoo, left in for 20 minutes, then rinsed out to remove drug residues from the hair.
To pass saliva tests, the company recommends a patented mouthwash called Stinger Mouthwash.
Pros and Cons of Stinger Detox 5x The Buzz Drink
Ingredients in Stinger Detox Drink have been shown to increase fatty acid metabolism which may cause THC to flood then clear the bloodstream, but timing is very important. Compared to other products, the 24 ounces of fluid you must drink is a moderate burden. This Drink does not contain herbs which compose a lot of detox products and make it impossible to tell which ingredients may help or harm you. These Detox Drink ingredients are all-natural and native to the diet and body of human beings. Due to this fact, this drink may be safer than herb-based detox products. Stinger Detox Drink makers claim the drink can produce the desired result after drinking just 90 minutes before a test, so it takes a shorter amount of time than many products. However, it only works for about a 5-hour window, after which THC levels in the bloodstream may recover.
Q&A about Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink
At http://www.stingerdetox.com/categories/All-Detox-Products/, Walmart, and Amazon.com.
No. It works only for fat-soluble drugs, specifically THC.
Yes. It should be used 90 minutes before your test.
Stinger Detox Drink Reviews from customers
Positive Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink Review #1 of 2
Comment: This reviewer on Amazon says he passed a THC test for employment after taking a second bottle. I would be skeptical of this reviewer since he seems to have an interest in you buying more than one bottle.
Positive Review #2 of 2
Comment: This Amazon reviewer claims the product worked; however, she had quit smoking two weeks ahead of time and refilled the bottle 5 times producing a suspiciously dilute urine which could have gotten her in trouble in a more sensitive test. Some testers won’t accept clear dilute urine so she recommends taking b-vitamins which will produce yellow urine. It’s debatable if the product produced the result or rather had her body merely eliminated the THC during the two weeks of abstinence. Some people will naturally test negative after just a few days while others may remain positive within a month of abstinence. Almost everyone will test clean after over a month of abstinence naturally.
Critical Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink Review
Comment: This critical review from Amazon claims to be the wife of a user who used a home test to test the product and the product did not work. She claims her husband followed the instructions.
Critical Social Media / Message Board Comment
This critical comment appeared at https://drugs-forum.com/threads/will-stinger-or-ready-clean-work.182959/ a popular drug discussion forum. The user claims to have failed for benzos and opiates using the Stinger Detox drink. This seems reliable as the mechanism of action of this Drink is only likely to work for THC if it works at all.
The ingredients in Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink, if they worked, would work by increasing fatty acid metabolism, causing fat cells to release stored THC, then temporarily flushing them out through the urine. However, if this in fact happens, it could have the opposite effect and cause THC levels in the urine to rise. This is why some users say to exercise and burn fat days before the test, but to decrease activity as the test approaches so that THC will not still be leaking from fat cells when you take the test.
Our opinion is that this product is probably not worth $45 unless you just happen to have lots of extra money laying around. You may have better luck getting a medical marijuana card, doctor’s excuse, using substitution, or specific dilution regimens did in ways in which some claim are undetectable and will allow you to pass a test. Of course, abstaining for several days to a month is the best policy. See our page here to see how long you must abstain to get weed out of your system: How Long Does Marijuana Stay in the Bloodstream?
|Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Program||Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills||Toxin Rid 3 Day Detox Program||Powdered Human Urine
Scientific study references
There are some scientific studies that show some of the ingredients in Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink indeed increase fatty acid metabolism. It is not known if this will result in lower detectable levels of THC.
Barmaki S, Bohlooli S, Khoshkhahesh F, Nakhostin-Roohi B. Effect of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on exercise-induced muscle damage and total antioxidant capacity. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2012 Apr;52(2):170-4. PubMed PMID: 22525653.
Comment: This study shows MSM increases exercise capacity and therefore likely burns fat which may theoretically release THC to the blood and urine.
Lin HY, Chen CC, Chen YJ, Lin YY, Mersmann HJ, Ding ST. Enhanced amelioration of high-fat diet-induced fatty liver by docosahexaenoic acid and lysine supplementations. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:310981. doi: 10.1155/2014/310981. Epub 2014 May 25. PubMed PMID: 24967351; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4055637.
Comment: This study shows that L-lysine helps to detoxify the liver and break down fat which could release stored THC.
- 1 Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink Instructions and Ingredients
- 2 Disclaimers
- 3 Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
- 4 Add Ons
- 5 Pros and Cons of Stinger Detox 5x The Buzz Drink
- 6 Q&A about Stinger Detox The Buzz 5x Drink
- 7 Stinger Detox Drink Reviews from customers
- 8 Conclusion