Does The Stuff Detox Drink Really Work?
Score: 5 out of 5, Grade: A
The Stuff Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
|The Stuff Detox Drink Positive Review|
|Can I use this Detox Drink for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes|
|Can I use it for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Yes|
|How long does it last?||This detox drink should work for 5 to 8 hours.|
|How to use this detox drink?||Cleanse piss of marijuana directions shake and liquid after fifteen-minute refill pee a lot sixteen ounces water with electrolytes up test time.|
|Where to buy The Stuff Detox Drink near me?||
Instruction How to Use The Stuff Detox Drink for Passing a Urinalysis For Probation or Other tests
- Abstain from substance use as soon as you are able to before your test. This includes prescriptions medications which may be tested for such as Tylenol 3 and Xanax. Also, do not consume poppy seeds as this can lead to a positive result for opioid use.
- On test day, a few hours out, shake, then drink drink’s full contents.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, refill the bottle, shake and drink again.
- Pee several times before your test.
- Continue to drink 16 ounces of water every two hours before your test. Be sure to add electrolytes such as Lite salt to your water to avoid water intoxication (brain dysfunction from drinking too much water and having watered down blood) which can be harmful to your health or fatal in rare cases.
Our #1 Choice
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
- Biotin – improves absorption
- Calcium – replaces diluted minerals and electrolytes
- Chromium – (As Chromemate Chromium Polynicotinate) – replaces diluted minerals
- Folate – is the form of Folic Acid – adds yellow coloring
- Magnesium – Magnesium Chelate – replaces diluted minerals and electrolytes
- Manganese – (As Manganese Chelate) – replaces diluted minerals and electrolytes
- Pantothenic Acid – for energy and yellow urine color
- Selenium – replaces diluted minerals and electrolytes
- Sodium – replaces diluted minerals and electrolytes
- Vitamin B12 – Cyanocobalamin – for energy and yellow color to urine
- Zinc – Zinc Glycinate – scientifically proven to lower the accuracy of drug tests
- Fruit Pectin – Helps cleanse the digestive tract
- Burdock Root – used to increase urine output
- Milk Thistle – helps cleanse the liver
- Nettle Leaf – Helps increase urine output
- Uva Ursi – used as a diuretic
- Creatine Monohydrate – replaces creatinine so that urine is recognized as authentic even though it is actually dilute
- Caffeine – increases urinary flow, gives a positive outlook and motivation about your test
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
Phoenix, ArizonaP.O. Box 6398
Scottsdale, AZ 85261
|Monday – Friday
10am-4pm Arizona Time
Pros and Cons of the Stuff Detox Drink
Q&A about The Stuff Detox Drink
Scientific study has demonstrated that zinc can lower the positive hit rate of drug tests.
These ingredients have a diuretic effect which increases urine output. This dilutes the drug residues in the urine to undetectable levels.
These are electrolytes which the body requires to function and be healthy. Drinking a lot of water without electrolytes can be anything from ineffective to dangerous. Water intoxication can occur from drinking large amounts of water without electrolytes. This is a condition in which the blood is too dilute and the kidneys cannot remove the water fast enough. This can cause the brain to swell and even lead to death. This is one of the major dangers of detox drinks. By including electrolytes, it becomes less likely that this could occur.
The Stuff detox drink should work for any drug use. Marijuana is the drug which is hardest to eliminate from the system. Detox drinks are usually formulated to beat THC detection and therefore should work for any drug use, including alcohol and cocaine.
$24.99 USD on the Vitamin Shoppe.
The Stuff Detox Drink by Detoxify LLC Review
Positive The Stuff Detox Drink Reviews
This customer is satisfied and appears to have used the product multiple times.
Positive The Stuff Detox Drink Reviews
This user claims to have passed hundreds of THC drug tests but says it will not cover other drugs. He also paired it with cranberry juice to increase urine output.
This user claims a friend did not pass an at-home drug test after using the product. It is not clear if instructions were followed. Dilution alone can be effective when done correctly, so it stands to reason if the drink doesn’t work, dilution may not have been properly carried out.
Social Media Review from Reddit
Comment: This user gives an extensive account indicating the product worked for several at-home tests.
5 out of 5
We give The Stuff Detox an A. Some downsides: We were unable to find information about the product on the main Detoxify LLC website, leading us to wonder if it will be available in the future. The product also contains a long list of ingredients, mostly vitamins, and minerals. This makes it difficult to determine what the offending ingredient is if you become ill or uncomfortable from one of the ingredients.
The upsides: The drink does have creatine and b-vitamins. Also, crucially, it contains electrolytes, something many comparable drinks are missing. It’s important to have electrolytes in the drink because users are expected to drink large amounts of water. This can lead to electrolyte imbalance, water intoxication, and rarely, even death if electrolytes are not included with the water. Therefore, this could make this detox drink somewhat safer than comparable drinks.
General Medical Disclaimer
Leaf Expert is not dispensing medical advice. We are reviewing claims and assumptions about products used to detoxify the body.
The products reviewed and any claims considered here were not processed by the USA FDA. Detox drinks reviewed are not aimed at diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any illness.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
No product can promise 100 % to clear all toxins from your body in order for you to pass a drug urinalysis.
- 1 The Stuff Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
- 3 Pros and Cons of the Stuff Detox Drink
- 4 Q&A about The Stuff Detox Drink
- 5 The Stuff Detox Drink by Detoxify LLC Review
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Disclaimers
Female, 5’6, 145, approx 15-20% body fat. Heavy smoker: 1-5 times daily for more than six months. I used the stuff to get clean for a preemployment drug screening through lab Corp/quest diagnostics. I took the test on my fourteenth day abstained from pot, don’t use anything else no drugs or alcohol and I exercise regularly 5-6x per week. Morning of my test I took an at home test with my morning piss and it was positive. I drank The Stuff and followed my boyfriends directions which were a tiny bit different than the bottle directions, he used The Stuff to beat a drug court test and stay out of jail so I trusted him. Hydrating as much as I could when I woke up, I took a multivitamin complex and then Drank the stuff 2 hours before my test. Followed it up with two bottle fulls of water (16oz each) within 15 minutes. And drank 16 oz every hour until the test (including the first hour). Took one piss and tested with at home test on my second and third piss, both negatives. Took a fourth piss on my way to testing facility, fifth piss went in the cup to be tested. PASSED. The stuff is the shit.
Do I have to hydrate as well? How much water should be enough? Can someone please share the chart for water intake?
I abstained for 30 days and yet failed some home drug test when I read about The Stuff Detox Drink. I brought a bottle and followed the instructions but I want to know if there is a chance that the test will come out too diluted if I drink too much water?
Can I pass a drug test if I used cocaine?
This has worked for me a few times. I always have a bottle stored for use. I always recommend this drink to the people I know.