Does Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Really Work?
Score: 5 out of 5, A +, great product.
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid for Weed Detox Overview
|Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Positive Review|
|Can I use this shampoo for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||No, it is for hair follicle tests, not pee tests.|
|Can I use it for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||No, it is for hair follicle tests, not saliva or piss tests.|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||No, it is for hair follicle tests.|
|How to Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid to cleanse hair of marijuana||Directions: Use as part of the original Macujo Method.|
|Where to buy Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid near me?||https://www.testclear.com/Old-Style-Aloe-Toxin-Rid-Shampoo-P174.aspx
Available only on testclear.com Other sites may not sell the actual formula. It is expensive.
|How long does it last?||It takes the drug metabolites from the hair until the hair grows 1.5 more inches under recurrent drug exposure. If no more drugs are consumed, it should last indefinitely.|
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Instructions
How to Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid for THC detox and to Pass a Hair Test For Probation or Other reasons
You will be using the Macujo Method. Here’s how to do it:
- Toxin rid shampoo with Aloe
- Shower caps
- Pink Clean and Clear acne wash
- Pack of liquid Tide detergent
- Disposable Gloves
- White vinegar
- Warm water
- Ultra Clean by Zydot shampoo
The Macujo Method is a method of removing drug residues from the hair follicle. This method has not been tested scientifically, but there is evidence that simply damaging the hair follicle gets drug residues out, and generally, the more damaged the hair is, the more drug residues are excised. We are describing, not recommending the method. Use at your own risk.
Steps for the Macujo Method:
- Shampoo your hair with the original Old Style Aloe Rid. This is a variation that focuses on using the original aloe rid of when it was widely available. Dry your hair with a towel.
- Mix your baking soda with some water and make a watery paste. Now shampoo it into your hair. Remember they are only testing the 1.5 inches of hair at the roots, so get down in there. Dry your hair with a towel.
- Now put vaseline around the hairline and on the ears because you’re gonna now put the Clean and Clear in your head and massage it in for seven minutes. The vaseline will stop your skin from getting irritated. Let the astringent marinate in the hair for half an hour for it’s the detoxifying effect.
- Now shampoo the hair with a dab of Tide detergent.
- Next shampoo with original Aloe rid and rinse thoroughly.
- Now apply the vinegar to your hair. Let it sit.
- Put the Clean and Clear in your hair for 30 minutes again. Rinse and towel dry.
- Shampoo with a dab of Tide again as your follicle cleanser.
- Shampoo with Aloe Rid again and you’re done. A simpler method is available if this one seems too harsh. You can also shampoo with Ultra Clean Zydot as the last step of detoxification.
Customers can contact testclear.com by filling out a form at https://www.testclear.com/contactus.aspx
Apparently, Nexxus created the Original Old Style Aloe Rid; however, they sell a newer version which has different ingredients. The old formula is sold by testclear.com. It is very expensive and there are many fakes being sold on other sites for high prices (even higher than testclear.com prices).
Pros and Cons
Q&A about Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid
In general, about $200. The old-style Aloe Rid contains propylene glycol, aka antifreeze. Perhaps they decided it wasn’t suitable for shampoo. We don’t know if that is truly the case, but that’s how the legend goes. So, it’s being sold and/or produced by testclear.com and they are selling a 5-ounce bottle for $235. People seem to claim that it does, in fact, remove drug residues from the hair. Maybe that’s why Nexxus stopped selling it, they didn’t want to become known as the drug test shampoo makers. Maybe they missed a golden opportunity.
Figure 1. The new aloe rid formula.
It is said to have an ingredient, possibly propylene glycol that gets more drug residues out of hair.
The Macujo method damages and opens up the hair follicle with harsh chemicals and the drug residues come flooding out if you do it right. You’re supposed to use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid with the Macujo method.
It was created for weed, but since weed is the longest staying drug in the hair, if it works for weed, it will work ten times better for any other drug.
Check: https://leaf.expert/english/what-is-medicinal-cannabis/marijuana-stay-bloodstream to find out how long each drug stays in the body. A hair follicle test can discover drug use for up to 90 days.
The original formula costs $235. Do you want the job or not?
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid by Nexxus Review
5 out of 5
If you wanna do the original Macujo method, which many people swear by, to get drug residues out of the hair follicle, you’ll have to shell out a few hundred bucks to get this shampoo. Alternatives backed by science include the Jerry G Method, and or a few rounds of bleaching and dyeing. Hair follicle tests can be beaten, this has been scientifically proven. However, it’s hard or impossible to do without damaging the hair follicle. So, you might end up frying the hair pretty well. You could also burn your scalp or poison your skin. We are not personally recommending these methods, just reviewing the methods and products. Use at your own risk.
General Medical Disclaimer
Leaf Expert is not giving medical advice. Use products and information at your own discretion.
The products and their reviews have not been evaluated by the United States FDA or international regulatory agency equivalents. The product discussed is not a medication.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
If you have used any drugs in the past 90 days, no product or method can guarantee you will beat a hair follicle drug test.
- 1 Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Instructions
- 3 About Testclear.com
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Q&A about Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid
- 6 Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid by Nexxus Review
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Disclaimers