Does Rapid Clear Detox Drink Really Work?
Score: 3 out of 5, Grade: C. Okay product. Too much sugar. Instructions need to include dilution protocols.
Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
|Rapid Clear Detox Drink Positive Review|
|Rapid Clear Detox Drink Negative Review|
|Can I use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes|
|Can I use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Yes|
|How to Use Rapid Clear Detox Drink to cleanse the piss of marijuana||Directions: Shake your bottle. Drink the entire contents. After 15 minutes, refill the bottle with water and drink it down. Pee three or four times before your test.|
|Where to buy Rapid Clear Detox Drink near me?|
|How long does it last?||This detox drink should give you a 5-hour window where the THC metabolites in your urine will be decreased. The drink will take about 45 minutes to kick in so try to have at least that much time available before your drug test.|
Rapid Clear Detox Drink Instructions:
How to Use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Passing a Saliva test For Probation or Other tests
- Purchase Rapid Clear Detox Drink at perfecturine.com or another outlet listed above. If you don’t want to purchase online, first check your local headshops and even some gas stations which may carry the drink.
- Stop using drugs, supplements that may be tested for (kratom), medications that may be tested for (benzodiazepines, Adderall, methylphenidate, oxycontin, hydrocodone), and foods that might be tested for (poppy seed) as soon as you realize you need a drug test. Try to avoid toxins for at least 48 hours before your test.
- On test day, consume food and water at normal rates. This product does not work by dilution alone so you don’t have to drink a ton of water.
- Shake the contents of the bottle.
- Open the bottle and drink the whole thing.
- Fifteen minutes later, refill the bottle and drink it down. Afterward, resume drinking normal amounts of water, not more than 12 ounces per hour.
- Pee three or four times. Each time you pee, THC-metabolites are leaving your bloodstream and the drink is preventing new drug residues from taking their place.
- You’re ready to take your test.
- You wanna catch the mid-stream urine in your collection cup. So, begin peeing in the toilet, stick your cup under there and collect your golden issue of 3 to 5 ounces, then finish urinating in the toilet.
- Do not flush the toilet because the test administrators could invalidate your test as a result.
- Riboflavin – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Vitamin B 12 – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Vitamin B 6 – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Fructose – This is a sugar that provides energy to the body, preventing the break down of fat for energy.
- Maltodextrin – This is a rapidly absorbed sugar that provides another boost of energy which can help keep the body from breaking down fat cells and releasing THC.
- Citric Acid – This is a molecule involved in the Krebs cycle vital to energy production throughout the body. It can help the body use the sugars fructose and maltodextrin and prevent the break down of fat as an energy source.
- Creatine – Creatine is an alternate energy source for the body. The availability of creatine may prevent the body from breaking down fat for energy. Creatine also brings the creatinine content of the urine back up to normal when the urine is diluted.
- Potassium Benzoate – preservative which also provides potassium, a necessary electrolyte vital to various bodily functions.
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
|Rapid Clear Detox|
8190 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
|Monday – Friday
9 am 8 pm EST
Rapid Clear Detox has been in operation for over 10 years.
513 Ventures is the wholesaler that sells Rapid Clear Detox products and operates the Rapid Detox homepage.
Pros and Cons
Q&A about Rapid Clear Detox Drink
Some distributors for this product claim that this drink has a 99.6 % pass rate.
Some states have laws against detox products. In these states, it’s illegal to sell detox products:
- New Jersey
There are states where it’s against the law to produce or deliver detox products:
These nine states ban the selling of adulterants. This gives wide leverage in deciding what an adulterant is. It can include the natural herbs and vitamins used in detox products if the goal of the product is to adulterate or fool a drug test:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
THC is a fat-soluble molecule. This means it is stored in fat cells in the body. As these fat cells are burned for energy, THC-COOH, a metabolite of THC, leaches into the bloodstream. It gets removed by the kidneys and excreted in the urine. This is where it is detected in urine drug screens. Rapid Clear claims to reduce the rate of fat-breakdown, therefore reducing the levels of THC-COOH in the bloodstream. Levels will theoretically be too low for tests to detect them for at least 5 hours.
It is suggested that you avoid drinking more than twelve ounces of water per hour two days before the test. One day before the test, eat and drink as you normally would. On the day of your drug test, avoid heavy meals or heavy physical activity that could cause the burning of fat cells.
The peak hours for testing with this product are two to three hours after using it. Make sure you have time to urinate 3 or 4 times before your test or the effectiveness of the product can decrease.
Rapid Clear Detox will cost you $ 29.95.
Rapid Clear Detox Drink by Rapid Clear Detox Review
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This is one of the few reviews we have been able to find. It is not very credible. It comes from a site, detoxforless.com which is probably operated by the same company, 513 ventures, which operates RapidDetox.com.
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This comment from the popular grasscityforums.com features a user whose friend advised him to use Rapid Clear Detox. This may be slightly more credible. Also, the Rapid Clear XXL version contains a dilution protocol while Rapid Clear Detox drink alone does not necessarily focus on dilution.
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This Reddit user claims Rapid Clear Double Detox Drink worked twice for him.
Social Media Review from Reddit (negative)
This Reddit user has criticisms but hasn’t used the product. He says it’s expensive and there is no science behind it.
3 out of 5 C, possibly effective.
Rapid Clear Detox drink appears safe. It does not contain toxic ingredients or herbs which can be hard on the liver or kidneys. That’s the upside. Also, it comes in various flavors and has a lot of sugar so it tastes pretty sweet.
The downside is that the science behind why it works is flawed. It just has tons of sugar in it, which is not only bad for you but is not different than drinking a soda before your test. What can happen is that it shoots your blood sugar up, causing an overshoot of insulin, which brings your blood sugar way down, and then the body needs to break open the fat cells for energy. When it does that, what comes spilling out of the fat cells is THC.
The drink could work by dilution, but they specifically say that before your test for opiates, for alcohol, other drugs, and weed you should not drink more than 12 to 16 ounces of water per hour. That much could work with dilution, but they don’t tell you to drink that much, rather they tell you to avoid drinking more than that. Therefore, you could drink less and get no dilution effects. If you get no dilution effects, what’s the point of including b-vitamins and creatine?
They have another product called Rapid Clear Double Detox which contains a clear and effective dilution program with diuretic herbs to increase urine output. If that’s what they are going for, then the drink alone, which we review here, could be ineffective if you do not include it in a clear dilution program. So, this product gets a passing grade, but remember to dilute. You should be drinking 12 ounces of water, not more, not less, per hour on test day, and peeing a lot before your test. If you do that, you will pass.
General Medical Disclaimer
Leaf Expert does not give advice which you should be getting from your doctor. We are reviewing a mouthwash product that is labeled as not for use in foiling drug tests.
The mouthwash reviewed here is not a medication or other substance which is regulated as a medical product by the FDA. Detox drinks and mouthwashes reviewed are not aimed at discovering, medicating, ameliorating, or stopping illnesses.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
Detox products cannot guarantee that you will pass any drug test or eliminate all toxins from your body, blood, urine, or saliva.
- 1 Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
- 3 Pros and Cons
- 4 Q&A about Rapid Clear Detox Drink
- 5 Rapid Clear Detox Drink by Rapid Clear Detox Review
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Disclaimers