Does Rapid Clear Detox Drink Really Work?
Score: 3 out of 5, Grade: C. Okay product. Too much sugar. Instructions need to include dilution protocols.
Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
|Rapid Clear Detox Drink Positive Review|
|Rapid Clear Detox Drink Negative Review|
|Can I use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes|
|Can I use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Yes|
|Using Rapid Clear Detox Drink to cleanse the piss of marijuana||Directions: Shake your bottle and drink all of it. Wait for fifteen minutes, fill the bottle up with water and drink all of the bottle again. Make sure that you urinate as much as you can before the drug test.|
|Where to buy Rapid Clear Detox Drink near me?|
|How long does it last?||You will get a five hour window where the level of THC is decreased after taking this detox drink. The drink will take about 45 minutes to kick in so try to have at least that much time available before the testing.|
Rapid Clear Detox Drink Instructions:
How to Use Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Passing a Saliva test For Probation or Other tests
- You can buy Rapid Clear online at perfecturine.com or another similar outlet. If buying it online is not what you want to do, then you could head to your local headshops or even gas stations that may sell this product.
- Stop using drugs, supplements that may be tested for (kratom), medications that may be tested for (benzodiazepines, Adderall, methylphenidate, oxycontin, hydrocodone), and foods that might be tested for (poppy seed) as soon as you realize you need a drug test. It is best to avoid consuming toxins forty eight hours before the drug test.
- On test day, consume food and water at normal rates. This product does not work by dilution alone so you don’t have to drink a ton of water.
- Shake the contents of the bottle.
- Open the bottle and drink the whole thing.
- Fifteen minutes later, refill the bottle and drink it down. Afterward, resume drinking normal amounts of water, not more than 12 ounces per hour.
- Urinate up to 4 times times if you can. Each time you pee, THC-metabolites are leaving your bloodstream and the drink is preventing new drug residues from taking their place.
- You’re ready to take your test.
- You wanna catch the mid-stream urine in your collection cup. So, begin peeing in the toilet, stick your cup under there and collect your golden issue of 3 to 5 ounces, then finish urinating in the toilet.
- Do not flush the toilet because the test administrators could invalidate your test as a result.
- Riboflavin – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Vitamin B 12 – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Vitamin B 6 – This is a b vitamin that is vital in producing energy and is used to make the urine a yellow color so that dilution is not suspected.
- Fructose – This is a sugar that provides energy to the body, preventing the break down of fat for energy.
- Maltodextrin – This is a rapidly absorbed sugar that provides another boost of energy which can help keep the body from breaking down fat cells and releasing THC.
- Citric Acid – This is a molecule involved in the Krebs cycle vital to energy production throughout the body. It can help the body use the sugars fructose and maltodextrin and prevent the break down of fat as an energy source.
- Creatine – Creatine is an alternate energy source for the body. The availability of creatine may prevent the body from breaking down fat for energy. Creatine also brings the creatinine content of the urine back up to normal when the urine is diluted.
- Potassium Benzoate – preservative which also provides potassium, a necessary electrolyte vital to various bodily functions.
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
|Rapid Clear Detox|
8190 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
|Monday – Friday
9 am 8 pm EST
Rapid Clear Detox has been in operation for over 10 years.
513 Ventures is the wholesaler that sells Rapid Clear Detox products and operates the Rapid Detox homepage.
|Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills||
Pros and Cons
Questions and Answers about Rapid Clear Detox Drink
Some distributors for this product claim that this drink has a 99.6 % pass rate.
Some states have laws against detox products. In these states, it’s illegal to sell detox products:
- New Jersey
In some states, there are laws making it illegal to produce or deliver detox products:
It is illegal to sell adulterants in these nine states. These laws give a lot of leverage when deciding what defines an adulterant. These things may include vitamins or herbs in these products if you are aiming to fool a drug test:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
THC is a fat-soluble molecule. This means that THC always get stored in fat cells. As these fat cells are burned for energy, THC-COOH, a metabolite of THC, leaches into the bloodstream. It gets removed by the kidneys and excreted in the urine. This is where it is detected in urine drug screens. Rapid Clear claims to reduce the rate of fat-breakdown, therefore reducing the levels of THC-COOH in the bloodstream. Levels will theoretically be too low for tests to detect them for at least 5 hours.
It is suggested that you avoid drinking more than 12 ounces of water every hour for two days before the test. A day before the test, make sure that you eat and drink as you always have been. On the day of your drug test, avoid heavy meals or heavy physical activity that could cause the burning of fat cells.
The peak hours for testing with this product are two to three hours after using it. Make sure you have time to urinate 3 or 4 times before your test or the effectiveness of the product can decrease.
Rapid Clear Detox will cost you $ 29.95.
Rapid Clear Detox Drink by Rapid Clear Detox Review
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This is one of the few reviews we have been able to find. It is not very credible. It comes from a site, detoxforless.com which is probably operated by the same company, 513 ventures, which operates RapidDetox.com.
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This comment from the popular grasscityforums.com features a user whose friend advised him to buy this product. This review may be a little bit more reliable. XXL version contains a dilution protocol while the RC detox drink alone does not necessarily focus on dilution.
Positive Rapid Clear Detox Drink Reviews
This user on Reddit claims that Rapid Clear Double Detox Drink worked twice for him and it looks like he is happy with it.
Social Media Review from Reddit (negative)
This other Reddit user criticizes the product but says he never had used it. According to him, the product lacks any scientific basis and is expensive.
3 out of 5 C, possibly effective.
It looks like this product is safe to use. There are no toxic ingredients that may hurt your liver or kidneys. That is a big positive. It also comes in different flavors and has sugar so it is quite sweet.
The product also comes with a lot of negative. It contains a lot of sugar, which is bad for you. When you use the product, your blood sugar levels goes up, which leads to the body opening up fat cells for energy. The THC then is leeched out of the cells.
This product could work through dilution. It is reported that you should control your water intake (12-16 ounces) per hour before the drug test. They are telling you to limit your water intake, but also are encouraging you to drink up to that amount. You need to do this as you are consuming b-vitamins and creatine.
The company also sells another product called Rapid Clear Double Detox that helps to induce urine as it contains diuretic herbs. If you are okay with drinking around twelve ounces of water per hour (no more no less) and going to the toilet regularly before the test, then you will pass the drug test.
General Medical Disclaimer
Leaf Expert does not give advice which you should be getting from your doctor. We are reviewing a mouthwash product that is labeled as not for use in foiling drug tests.
The mouthwash reviewed here is not a medication or other substance which is regulated as a medical product by the FDA. Detox drinks and mouthwashes reviewed are not aimed at discovering, medicating, ameliorating, or stopping illnesses.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
Detox products cannot guarantee that you will pass any drug test or eliminate all toxins from your body, blood, urine, or saliva.
- 1 Rapid Clear Detox Drink for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
- 3 Pros and Cons
- 4 Questions and Answers about Rapid Clear Detox Drink
- 5 Rapid Clear Detox Drink by Rapid Clear Detox Review
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Disclaimers