Write For Us About Marijuana, CBD, Health, Drug Rehab or Drug Addiction – Submit a Guest Post |
Are you passionate about the CBD/Hemp or Cannabis industry? Are you great at research and at digging out interesting details pertaining to CBD/Hemp or Cannabis?
Well, you just might be the type of contributor we are looking for. If you’re interested in health guest posting, you can either send us a proposed article that you’ve already written or sent us a pitch for the one you think would be a good fit for LeafExpert.com
NOTE: We do NOT accept guest posts from non-CBD content/ marijuana guest posts, nor will we post your infographic or custom-tailored articles in exchange for linkbacks. Please only send emails to the address below if you’re genuinely interested in writing original articles for Leaf Expert. All other emails and requests to our submissions address will be ignored.
For an article you’ve already written it must be:
- Accurate and factual: If what you submit isn’t factual and isn’t well researched, it won’t get accepted.
- Educational and entertaining: so illustrating some interesting facts, news events, new development, or story.
- Written by you with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else. We only accept original content.
- Not published elsewhere on the web.
- Must be at least 1000 words
- The content must be quality English and grammatically correct
- Makes use of subheadings and bulleted lists where appropriate
- Should contain, wherever possible, links to further information in English, (or otherwise stated).
- Must include (as part of by-line) details of writers’ role in projects, programs, or research.
- Must use jargon-free professional language appropriate to the field of children’s rights and an international readership. Avoid terms that only have local or niche meaning.
Our editors reserve the right to edit and shorten submissions as necessary. Occasionally, we may decide that a submission is not suitable for publishing. The editors will help ensure accuracy, good English, and soundness of argument in each article. If we make significant alterations (as determined by the editing staff), we will consult with the writer or creator. We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete.
If you think you have an article that would be a good fit, or just want to write for us medicine article, send your article or pitch to
We look forward to hearing your great ideas!